Many areas of NSW have been impacted by recent flooding - If you have been affected call the Disaster Response Legal Service NSW for FREE legal advice and information.
The Disaster Response Legal Service NSW provides FREE legal advice and information to ANYONE affected by a disaster.
Has your car or house been damaged? Have you got questions about insurance?
We can help with:
- Insurance claims and disputes
- Financial hardship
- Tenancy and housing problems
- Your rights at work
- Replacing important documents
- Domestic violence and family law advice
- Disputes with neighbours
- Other everyday legal problems
Find out more by visiting https://disasterhelp.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/ or call our hotline 1800 801 509.